GLR has been a leader in metal recycling for over 80 years and has a wealth of knowledge in the metal industry. GLR processes ferrous and non-ferrous metal, using some of the latest identification and sorting technology available in the market today. GLR's processes provide customers with the maximum value for their materials.
GLR takes pride in providing superior customer service for commercial accounts and walk-in scale customers. A dedicated transportation fleet comprised of roll-off containers, and small dump hoppers allows customized service to meet specific customers' needs.
GLR has extensive safety and training programs for all employees. Customer and employee safety is first priority every day.
- Electrical Contractors
- Contractors - Home & Business Renovation
- OEM Suppliers
- Tool & Die
- Mechanical (Heating & Cooling)
- Auto Repair Shops
- Small Business Owners
- Drop off and pick-up service
- On customer site material evaluations
- On-site clean-up - fully insured and trained clean-out crews to maximize the value of your recycled metal Servicing local and national accounts
We accept any metals. Find some examples below.
- Cast Iron
- Plate & Structural Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Precious Metals
- Computers & Components
- Monitors (Fee will apply based on size and weight)
- All Household Electronics
- All Household Appliances
- Stranded copper wire
- Coaxial cable
- Winding wire from electric motors
- High voltage cable
- Grounding wire
- THHN-TFFN wire
- Romex electrical wire